Who We Are?
Ethical Hackers League is a Non-Profit Organization whose mission is to establish a cyber-secure environment for netizens. From a simple data exchange to big cash transactions, everything is now connected with technology and is utilizing the benefits of technology a lot but to maximize these benefits and to reduce the risks, we are here.
- Registered with Delhi Government, India
- Working in the cyber security domain since 2009.
- One of the first few cybersecurity non-govt organizations.
- Free of Cost security awareness seminars/training for schools.
- Huge pool of cybersecurity professionals
Why we do it?
EHL was initiated to fill the gaps in the information security industry and professionals. EHL aimed to be a pool of knowledge and resources when it comes to internet security. Apart from providing security solutions/services, one of the prime agenda of the organization is to make internet users cyber aware, instead of patching for solutions afterward. Hence training and awareness have been the driving force behind EHL.